Job title: Intern
Contact: – –
Department: Tax & Accounting
BDO, the world’s fifth largest international network of public accounting firms, announces internship position opening for its Tax & Accounting department in Baku. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in considering a future career in audit & accounting. You will be able to obtain new skills, to study for professional qualifications, to gain experience in one of the biggest accounting firms in the world.
- Represent BDO in a professional manner at all times through punctuality & appearance;
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally;
- Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques;
- Bachelor degree (preferably graduates in finance, economics, accounting or audit);
- Communication skills – written and verbal;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian;
- Ability to present information in a consistent, organized and accurate way;
- Ability to work in a self-directed, organised manner;
- Ability to effectively communicate in both a verbal and written manner;
- Able to handle multiple tasks;
- Be a team member;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Personal ethics and integrity.
Internship will be during 3 months. We request a minimum commitment of 40 hours a week available. Scheduling from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resumes to [email protected] with INT1309-WL mentioned in the subject. Applications are due until 01 August 2022.