PASHA Holding invites candidates for paid internship within Corporate Communications Stream.
Description of internship:
- Paid internship program for 3 months (with the possibility of prolongation till 6 months) within the Corporate Communications stream;
- Support Corporate communication Stream with communication channels administration;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with event management;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with communication activities’ documentation;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with presentation and other visual items development;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with other communication requests and activities related to communication scope (such as engagement activities implementation, gift giving,
- corporate promo materials development, photo and video shooting and editing and so on);
Education, skills and requirements:
- An internship is open for anyone who has gained a bachelor’s degree;
- Candidates must have an excellent university track record;
- Excellent writing skills in Azerbaijani and English. Russian is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, especially Powerpoint; a strong eye for layout and design; Knowledge of design software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Good knowledge and experience in working with online communication and evaluation tools (Zoom, Microsoft Teams; Survey monkey, Mentimeter etc. + Adobe video editing tools);
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; customer service focus; high flexibility and focused on deadlines; ability to work independently and as part of fast-paced team;
How to apply: Interested candidates are requested to submit: CV to email@example.com;
Put “Corporate Communications Stream Internship” in the subject line; CVs should be sent by September 07, 2022.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.