Reprise Azerbaijan (McCann Group) Digital Advertising agency is opening paid digital advertising internship programs. The internship program is open to new graduates.
- Work with Digital Media Manager to refine digital strategy and best practices;
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging as needed;
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track the growth and success rates of campaigns;
- Stay up to date and informed on new digital media trends and adapt accordingly;
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal) and engage them in brand activities;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Digital Media Manager.
- Ability to understand what engages the audience online;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs;
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in Communications or Marketing or equivalent work experience;
- Good writing/speaking/reading skills in English or Russian;
- Accurate, reliable, and flexible.
Salary depends on the candidate. Please send your CVs to email@example.com with the position title “Digital Media Intern” in the subject line.