- Assist and preferably work independently in the creation of graphic visuals under the guidance of the supervisor and unit manager;
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- 3rd or a final year student or recent graduate;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Online Graphic editors like Canva software skills;
- Knowledge related to the technical parameters of visual products;
- Good communication skills, and teamwork.
Skills to learn:
- Learn how to correctly use corporate identity in graphic design products.
- Gain design skills for both print and digital.
- Learn how to work effectively in a team, creating a joint product from scratch.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is March 9, 2023.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to email@example.com by specifying the direction you are interested in the subject line.