Dizayn komandamıza 3 aylıq müddətə Təcrübəçi Memar namizədi axtarırıq!
Aşağıda qeyd olunan göstəricilərə cavab verən namizədlərdən CV-lərini [email protected] ünvanına göndərmələrini xahiş edirik.
We are looking for Architect Intern candidate for a period of 3 months for our design team! Candidates meeting the below-stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to [email protected]
Job Title: Architect Intern
Pasha Malls is looking for prospective candidates for a position of Architect Intern for Technical Development Department. Architect Intern should have the ability to read drawings, make sketches and complete basic projects. During an internship, he’ll receive guidance, build relationships and take on challenging projects. Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to [email protected]
- Assist with design drawings
- Organize files and materials
- Visit worksites to make sure everything goes as planned
- Prepare reports, CAD drawings and diagrams
- Generate design development ideas
- Attend Design team meetings
- Perform administrative work within the department
- Knowledge of architectural principles and practices
- AutoCAD or Revit knowledge
- Fluency in English and Azerbaijani
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skill
- Solid communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
About the company:
- Pasha Malls is Azerbaijan’s largest mall operator with the first shopping mall opened in 2008. Currently, the company is managing 6 shopping and entertainment centers across Baku and one shopping mall in Azerbaijan’s second-largest city – Ganja.
The group’s portfolio includes:
- Baku’s signature and only luxury shopping mall – Port Baku Mall;
- At the top of the city’s most favourite location lists with its magnificent terrace opening to the Caspian Sea – Deniz Mall;
- One of the first shopping malls in the country – 28 Mall;
- The largest international and local brand mix destination – Ganjlik Mall;
- The only shopping mall with wide ceilings opening to the blue sky of Baku – Amburan Mall;
- A favourite destination for shopping and entertainment located outside the city – Shuvelan Park;
- The fanciest and modern shopping center in Ganja, the country’s second-largest city – Ganja Mall.