- Assisting and supporting the project coordinators;
- Contacting with beneficiaries to invite them to business training and vocational training;
- Preparing reports (Excel, Word files, etc.) to update coordinators on the given tasks progress;
- Ensuring deadlines are met and providing administrative support;
- Managing meeting-related administrative tasks;
- Assisting in project data collection, updates and reporting;
- Assisting the Project Management team in the preparation of Project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of file management, scanning procedure, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Schedule of work:
Deadline: 12 November 2023
Please submit your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Intern”.