We are looking for 2 astronauts (read: graphic design interns). After 3 monthes 1 or both of them may fly to the Moon (read: be offered to be next designer of our amazing team). Seeking motivated, fast-paced and organized students and fresh graduates with strong graphic skills to help our own and customers brands. We are looking for astronauts who designs clear and engaging content that aligns with our vision. We want proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop from the internship candidates. He/she will be responsible for assisting fellow team members with:
- Photo editing and image creation, managing files, and performing a variety of clerical duties;
- The creation of visual content for social media, packaging designs, websites, billboards and so on;
- Draft Mockups;
- Efficiently managing time/meeting deadlines;
- Turn ideas into tangible products;
- Coordinate Social Media Efforts to Strengthen Brand Recognition;
- Create a Unified Aesthetic for brands.
If you suit the criteries send your CV and porfolio to email@example.com with the subject “Intern Astronaut”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.