HR Intern – Kapital Bank OJSC
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities:
- Organization of candidate testing session, control and report
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Participate in organizing company HR events and careers days
- Updating our internal candidate databases with new information like interview details and final status.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/ Business administration, or currently enrolled in a degree for HRM or any related field
- Excellent communication skills are needed to be able to work with various candidates, HR staff, and company personnel.
- Strong attentional to detail is required
- Experience with MS Office
- Administrative and organizational skills are also needed as interns may be required to provide administrative support.
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced HR executive
- Organize and attend company meetings and networking events