Ekvita is looking for an “Human Resources intern”.
- Formation and regulation of personal affairs of employees and regular registration of changes;
- Preparation and execution of all types of documents in accordance with the Human Resources Code (collection of required documents, employment agreement, termination orders, secondment, vacation, reward, etc.);
- Preparation and control of annual leave schedule;
- Providing support for announcements about vacancies;
- Perform other related daily duties as assigned by the employer.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Management, Law or similar fields;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (both written and spoken);
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Good listener – able to listen carefully and comprehend all given instructions;
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills – able to express ideas concisely, unambiguously and consistently;
- Professional skills to work with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent team-player;
- Discipline, punctuality and responsibility.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who noted vacancy name in the subject line (HR Intern) will be considered.