Are you interested in a career in cybersecurity?
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain practical experience in a variety of areas, including network security, penetration testing, and incident response. Our team of experienced cybersecurity professionals will guide you through each step of the internship and provide valuable feedback to help you grow and develop your skills.
R.I.S.K. announces a paid internship program for students in the field of Information Security. Applications will be received from 15.05.2023 to 10.06.2023. (applications received after will not be evaluated)
Strong commitment and availability for the entire program period are pre-requisites for the internship.
- Ethical standards and ability to observe confidentiality and acceptable use when dealing with sensitive subject matters
- Basic knowledge in computer operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, or varying Linux/Unix distributions.
Basic knowledge in:
- computer networking protocols
- cyberattack and defensive methodologies
- scripting and/or programming languages
- internal and external penetration testing
- system architecture and common application delivery platforms
- Data security and privacy best practices and regulations that may apply to the higher education environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Strong interest in the field of technology and cybersecurity and the will to learn.
- Age interval for applicants is 15-23 years.
How to apply:
Please send your application to email@example.com with subject “Information Security Intern”.