Learn through experience. Discover what you are capable of by joining our community of solvers in add location as add position. Be a part of TheNewEquation.
For detailed information about the qualifications please visit https://pwc.to/3X3FiRe and apply to the vacancy 408529WD (Intern in Human Capital department) before February 1, 2023.
The successful candidate will:
- Preparation of HC documentation – offer letters, contracts, amendments, internal decrees, etc., in compliance with the relevant legislation;
- Managing employee registration and deregistration with e-gov and other related sources; preparing monthly statistical reports to authorities and internally as required;
- Managing employee benefits: medical and compulsory life insurances;
- Coordinating Recruitment process: cycle vacancy announcements; screening and selecting candidates; managing annual recruitment campaigns;
- Administration of internal HR databases (Workday);
- Providing support to HC Generalist as required.
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Business Management or related;
- Fluent knowledge of Azeri, Russian, and English;
- PC Skills (Excel, Google Docs, Gsuite);
- Knowledge of local labour legislation;
- Experience in a similar role would be a preference;
- Good administration and organization skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong communication and team working skills;
- High work ethic and interpersonal skills.