INTERNSHIP AT MEDIA AGENCY
Starcom Azerbaijan continues to grow and to develop specialists from scratch. If you are a fresh graduate, or someone who wants to kick start his/her career, you are in the right place! We are looking for high-energy and ambitious Intern to support our dream team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth. If you wonder who we are⭐️:
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
Starcom works in the Azerbaijan market since 2002 and specializes in providing full-service strategic planning, procurement, negotiation and placement in media and communication space. Starcom partners with the world’s leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Procter & Gamble, Sandoz, Visa, Huawei and more. Starcom is a part of Publicis Groupe.
Learn more about company from global website: https://www.starcomww.com/
Your responsibilities as an intern includes:
- You will be part of our team and participate in the daily activities of the media services (TV, Digital marketing, Influencer marketing etc.)
- You will learn basics of different media services and tools
- You will assist and fulfill tasks set out by managers from several departments.
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
Besides lots of additional benefits you will also gain:
- Knowledge about the work environment and work ethics as well as skills in planning, monitoring and evaluation, management, email writing, coordination and administration skills.
- Being the part of global media agency and will experience the working with world’s leading clients.
To join our team you only need to possess:
- Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university
- Written/verbal English and Azerbaijani. Russian is preferable
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: You must have an experience in Power Point presentations development and design, be able to work in Excel and Word;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- You are team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrated ability to follow through
- Schedule of work: Monday-Friday, 09:30 – 18:00.
- Internship period is paid.
You can send your CV to: email@example.com
For more information: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3291814659