INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT
We are looking for highly motivated and talented students or graduates to join our team and help us shape the future of the digital economy!
The Digital Economy Department of C4IR Azerbaijan under the Ministry of Economy is pleased to announce its six-month internship program.
As an intern in the Digital Economy Department, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects related to digital technologies, including:
- Developing and implementing innovative policies and programs to promote economic growth in the digital economy
- Researching the latest trends and developments in the digital economy
- Supporting the department’s outreach and engagement efforts with the public and private sector
- Carrying out official correspondence related to the implementation of action plans, memorandums, and protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani and English languages
- Research and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects
- Access to development opportunities
- Networking opportunities with representatives of the public and private sector, and international organizations.
Please submit your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th of November.