We are hiring!
Position name: IT Intern
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Bachelor’s degree in information technologies or similar field or similar field
- Excellent written and verbal communications in Azerbaijani and English languages are required
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems
- Strong motivation and eager to constant learning and adaptability
Interested candidates are requested to submit in PDF format in English language:
(1) a letter of interest and motivation specifying suitability for the position
(2) an updated resume
Send materials via e-mail to: [email protected] specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is August 31, 2022.