Kapital Bank is looking for an Intern to support the Innovation Stream Team in the execution of all the work to improve overall efficiency and productivity of the function-related performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian and English; Turkish language proficiency is preferable;
- Professional business correspondence and notes taking skill in English and Azerbaijani;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Corporate Finance, Business Analytics, Engineering is preferable;
- Computer Skills: Professional presentation skills, Microsoft Office programs, Google Suite apps, WordPress, Mail Chimp, Outlook.
- Support the Innovation Team with the organization of meetings with external and internal innovation-related stakeholders, attend the meetings, support with the preparation of materials and take notes as required;
- Perform general administrative duties such as data entry, organization of files, documents; support with translation during the meetings and in correspondence, as required;
- Work closely with Admin, Procurement, Legal and Finance departments on the execution of all the document and process related activities;
- Ensure all the contracts, invoices, acts of acceptance are prepared in a proper manner, submitted to respective bodies and executed in due course (communication with all the related stakeholders and keep records);
- Effectively utilize the capabilities and functions of standard office software applications such as project management tools, spreadsheets, presentations, word processing, graphics and communications in completing assigned projects;
- Prepare reports, presentations, operational documents and other communications containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content related to business and operational activities as requested – subject to review and editing by higher-level staff members;
- Prepare presentations for internal meetings on topics such as company goals, current projects, status updates, industry trends, etc.
- Prepare agendas and materials for meetings and events, including arranging any logistics or administrative arrangements;
- Coordinate office activities such as ordering supplies, arranging catering services at events, or setting up conference rooms.
- Contribute to the execution of projects, events and organizational objectives as requested;
Knowledge gained by the intern / topics to be covered:
- Learn about Innovation processes;
- Learn about Kapital Bank & PASHA Holding ecosystem;
- Get invaluable business knowledge being engaged in all the function-related initiatives.
For application send your CV to email@example.com indicating “Innovation program” in subject line.