KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively. We operate in 145 countries and territories with more than 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration are to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
- Good educational background (preferably Business Administration, Finance, Management, Economic or other relevant background)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel. Power Point)
- Good communication, writing and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Effective team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
What we offer
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That is why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it is great training and development, the chance to move around the business or volunteering opportunities, you will gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We are proud of our culture – it is one that recognizes hard work, encourages new ways of thinking and embraces diversity and inclusion. We also have an innovative spirit, which inspires what we do and how we do it – striving to be better lies at the heart of who we are. Additionally, we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex audit [DA1] projects for major Azerbaijani and multinational companies
- Great professional team and friendly environment
- Comfortable high-class office in Baku City
- Health and life insurance
To apply for the vacancy please submit your CVs to [email protected] indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject of the letter.