PAID INTERNSHIP, LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SERVICES
Provides assistance to library patrons in obtaining materials and information; organizes the library materials; shelves library materials; oversee the utilization of library facilities and equipment;performs a variety of tasks relative to the public service area.
- Provide qualitative public services to library patrons (i.e ADA School Community);
- Respond to library patrons’ questions and request for holds and recalled items;
- Collect and compile reports of visitors’ usage and entrance statistics;
- Maintain the Course Reserves collection in concert with ADA School Faculty;
- Perform a variety of daily activities for the school library;
- Open or close the library, monitor the library security system, secure computer terminals, be aware of all aspects of the building and its infrastructure;
- Oversee the shelving and re-shelving of all library materials;
- Close communication and work in a team with other members of the Library staff;
- Customer care and Ethics
- Finding Solution
- Team-oriented approach
- Software: MS Office, Information retrieval, analysis and classification
- Hardware: PC, Print-Scan-Copy
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://www.ada.edu.az/apply-to-job
The deadline for application is September 16, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.