PASHA Holding invites motivated candidates to fill the position of Innovation Intern.
Description of internship:
- Paid internship program for 3 months (with the possibility of prolongation till 6 months) within the Corporate Communications stream;
- Support Corporate communication Stream with communication channels administration;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with event management;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with communication activities’ documentation;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with presentation and other visual items development;
- Support Corporate Communication Stream with other communication requests and activities related to communication scope (such as engagement activities implementation, gift giving, corporate promo materials development, photo and video shooting and editing and so on);
Education, Skills and Requirements:
- The internship is open to anyone who has gained a bachelor’s degree;
- Candidates must have an excellent university track record;
- Excellent writing skills in Azerbaijani and English. Russian is an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, especially Powerpoint; a strong eye for layout and design; Knowledge of design software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Good knowledge and experience in working with online communication and evaluation tools (Zoom, Microsoft Teams; Survey monkey, Mentimeter etc. + Adobe video editing tools);
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; customer service focus; high flexibility and focused on deadlines; ability to work independently and as part of fast-paced team;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to [email protected];
- Put “Corporate Communications Stream Internship” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by November 07, 2022.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.