7 September 2022 – 21 September 2022
PASHA Holding invites motivated candidates to fill the position of Innovation Intern.
- Support the Innovation Team with the organization of meetings with external and internal innovation-related stakeholders, attend the meetings, support with the preparation of materials and take notes as required;
- Perform general administrative duties such as data entry, organization of files, documents etc. and other coordination duties;
- Work closely with Admin, Procurement, Legal and Finance departments on the execution of all the document and process related activities;
- Ensure all the contracts, invoices, acts of acceptance are prepared in a proper manner, submitted to respective bodies and executed in due course (communication with all the related stakeholders and keep records);
- Effectively utilize the capabilities and functions of standard office software applications such as project management tools, spreadsheets, presentations, word processing, graphics and communications in completing assigned projects;
- Prepare reports, presentations and other communications materials;
- Coordinate office activities such as ordering supplies, arranging catering services at events, or setting up conference rooms;
- Perform ad-hoc job related duties when assigned.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian and English (Proficiency in Turkish language is encouraged);
- Professional business correspondence and notes taking skill in English and Azerbaijani;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Corporate Finance, Business Analytics, Engineering is preferable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Professional presentation skills;
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment;
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently;
- Ability to follow directions given and to perform assigned duties in accordance with applicable guidelines, policies and procedures of the company.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to [email protected];
- Put “Innovation Intern” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by September 21, 2022.
Attention: The candidates will go through an initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.