Job title: Procurement intern
- Compile and analyze data to identify sources of inefficiency within the department’s focus
- Use project management techniques to plan and track progress on various projects
- Assist the department in the procurement process
- Analyze the current process and make recommendations for improved efficiency
- Shadow multiple department members to gain understandings of individual roles in the department
- Assist with projects, programs or services to execute department objectives
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
- General computer knowledge including the use the Microsoft Office programs.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Procurement intern”.