We are hiring a motivated and flexible Program Intern who can contribute to both our team and operations.
Program Intern at SABAH.academy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Azerbaijani (knowledge of Russian is an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Assist with operational and administrative functions.
- Facilitation of internal and external communications.
- Support in the coordination of both internal and external events, sessions, and training.
- Conducting market research on designated topics.
- Preparation of reports and presentations on defined subjects.
- Assisting visiting professors with their daily tasks or needs.
- Performing day-to-day assignments.
If you are interested in a startup ecosystem, join our team! You can send your CVs to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Program Intern”.
The application process will end by 29 December 2022.