Brief description of UFAZ: UFAZ is an ambitious project initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014. It is administered by the historic university of Azerbaijan – the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) from the Azerbaijani side and the prestigious University of Strasbourg (Unistra) from the French side.
UFAZ delivers 2 national diplomas (French and Azerbaijani) at the Bachelor level in the following specialties: Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Geophysics, Oil and Gas engineering. And at the Master level in the following specialties: Data bases and artificial intelligence, Chemical engineering, Physical chemistry/cheminformatics, Geosciences. Tuition language is English.
Position name: Student Affairs Intern
Position in the organizational structure: Attached to the Education department of the French-Azerbaijani University (UFAZ), under the supervision of the Head of Education Department of UFAZ.
Type of contract: Laborcontract
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
- Assist the student’s affairs specialist in filling the data related to students
- Assist in the organization of the events of the education department
- Assist in the different administrative tasks related to the organization of the courses
- Master’s degree in education management, business administration or similar field
- Excellent written and verbal communications in Azerbaijani and English languages are required
- Proficiency with computing software such as Outlook, MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong motivation and eager to constant learning and adaptability
Interested candidates are requested to submit in PDF format in English language:
- a letter of interest and motivation specifying suitability for the position
- an updated resume
- two recommendation letters from the previous workplaces (Otherwise, they should submit these letters after the interview stage)
Send materials via e-mail to: email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line.