Summer Mentorship Programme 2023
Deloitte’s Summer mentorship programme is designed for 2nd, 3rd, 4th year undergraduates and Master students. This one-month placement will give you a true insight into what a career at Deloitte could mean for you and help to discover your real interests.
Selected students will be given a mentor throughout the programme and the opportunity to work alongside Deloitte employees, develop their skills and learn more about a career at Deloitte by completing research, administrative and project management tasks.
- 2nd, 3rd, and last year students and Master students in the process of receiving a Bachelor’s degree in 2023, 2024 and 2025 preferably in Accounting /Finance/Economics /Business administration
- High GPA scores for the 2022-2023 academic year (90 + or above 3.0)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Russian is preferable)
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments
- Good command of computer skills
We offer You:
- 1 month mentorship programme
- Flexible working hours (2-3 times a week)
- Exposure to real projects, networking opportunities and relevant training and feedback throughout the program.
Mentorship programme in one of these departments:
- Risk Advisory
- Cyber Security
- Deloitte Academy
- Financial Advisory
- Tax& Legal
- Talent(Human Resources)
- Please attach your motivation letter by showing the department of interest and how this area fits in with your career aspiration. Please select one department listed above.
- Please attach your transcript with GPA scores for the 2022-2023 academic year.
*Candidates who failed to provide all documents while applying will be automatically disqualified from the recruitment process.
Applicate deadline is June 8. You have 7 days to apply and experience one of the most awesome summes of your life. Slots are limited, hurry up and apply!
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying job title in the subject line.